All residential customers of the Cuyahoga Falls Electric System are eligible to receive a $100 rebate on the purchase of energy efficient refrigerators or washing machines.
Neighborhood Development Services (NDS) administers this program to qualifying residents.
Eligibility requires the following:
- You must be a residential customer of the Cuyahoga Falls Electric System.
- Residential customers are eligible for one rebate per appliance type per customer address for a maximum of two new energy efficient appliance rebates.
- The appliance must be used at that customer address.
- Rebates are only allowed on refrigerators and washing machines that are on the approved list of energy efficient appliances.
- You must properly submit the required documentation: Rebate Form, copy of sales slip, and proof of delivery.
- The appliance must have been purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
Rebates are only valid while funds last and may be subject to change without prior notice. An appliance that was purchased in 2015 is eligible for a $50 rebate.
- Review the below links to ensure your refrigerator or washing machine is on the approved list of Energy Star appliances:
- Fill out the rebate form: New Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Form.
- Return the rebate form to Neighborhood Development Services.