Holiday Delayed Pick-ups
If your weekly collection falls on or after one of the following holidays, it will be delayed by one day. Collection crews work all other holidays.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2023
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 1, 2024
The city sends crews out on your usual collection days ready to pick up additional trash items outside of residential customers' trash carts, including any appliances, and other oversized materials. Charges may still apply if excess items total more than a standard pickup truck load. All recycling material must remain inside the recycle cart.
- Spring 2023: May 1 - 5 & May 8 - 12, 2023
- Fall 2023: September 5 - 9 & September 11 - 15, 2023
- Holiday 2023: December 26 - December 30, 2023
- Live Holiday Trees: Trees may be left at the curb on your regularly scheduled pick-up day between December 26, 2022, and January 13, 2023. Remove all lights, ornaments, stands, plastic bags, and other extraneous materials before placing them at the curb.
If you have any questions about service, or to verify collection schedules, call (330) 971-8010. In addition, you may listen to pre-recorded content on our Sanitation Information Line 24 hours a day at (330) 971-8015.