Holiday Delayed Pick-ups
If your weekly collection falls on or after one of the following holidays, it will be delayed by one day. Collection crews work all other holidays.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
The city sends crews out on your usual collection days ready to pick-up additional trash items outside of your trash cart, including any appliances, and other oversized materials. All recycling material must remain inside of the recycle cart.
- Spring 2022: May 2 - 6 & May 9 - 13, 2022
- Fall 2022: September 6 - 10 & September 12 - 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022: December 26 - December 30, 2022
- Live Holiday Trees: Trees may be left at the curb on your regularly scheduled pick-up day between December 27, 2021, and January 14, 2022. Remove all lights, ornaments, stands, plastic bags, and other extraneous materials before placing at the curb.
If you have any questions about service, or to verify collection schedules, call (330) 971-8010. In addition, you may listen to pre-recorded content on our Sanitation Information Line 24 hours a day at (330) 971-8015.