Holiday Delayed Pick-ups
If your weekly collection falls on or after one of the following holidays, it will be delayed by one day. Collection crews work all other holidays.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31, 2021
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 25, 2021
The city sends crews out on your usual collection days ready to pick-up additional trash items outside of your trash cart, including any appliances, and other oversized materials. All recycle material must remain inside of the recycle cart.
- Spring: May 3 - 7 & 10 - 14, 2021
- Fall: September 7 - 11 & 13 - 17, 2021
- Holiday: December 27 - December 31, 2021
- Live Holiday Trees: Trees may be left at the curb on your regularly scheduled pick-up day between December 27, 2021, and January 14, 2022. Remove all lights, ornaments, stands, plastic bags, and other extraneous materials before placing at the curb.
If you have any questions about service, or to verify collection schedules, call (330) 971-8010. In addition, you may listen to pre-recorded content on our Sanitation Information Line 24 hours a day at (330) 971-8015.