- How do I apply for new electric service?
- How do I discontinue my electric service?
- Who may I speak with about a billing question?
- Who do I call if the power went out in my home or business?
- How do I report a problem with a street light?
- How do I find out more information on energy efficiency programming for my home or business?
- How can I get some or all of my electricity to come from renewable energy sources?
In order to set up new service, you will need to visit the Utility Billing Department in-person at 2310 Second Street. The Utility Billing Department is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding major holidays. You will need to provide a settlement statement of purchase, or a signed lease along with photo identification and the required security deposit and application fees. The Utility Billing Department may be reached at (330) 971-8250.
Call the Electric Dispatcher at (330) 971-8050 to report an outage. Troubleshooting service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call (330) 971-8050 during normal business hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays, or report the street light problems online.
At the Cuyahoga Falls Electric System, it is important to help our customers save on their energy costs. The Residential pieces of the Energy Efficiency Program include a New Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate Program, a Home Energy Audit, and an Annual Energy Efficiency Kit Giveaway while supplies last. The Commercial & Industrial piece of the program includes an Energy Efficiency Project Rebate Program. For further details, go to the web page for the Energy Efficiency Program by clicking the following underlined link: Energy Efficiency Program.
Learn more about how Cuyahoga Falls Energy Department is working with renewable resources through the EcoSmart Choice Program. To sign up, call the Utility Billing Department at (330) 971-8250 during their normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., excluding major holidays.