Utility billing provides five ways to pay your monthly bills at your convenience.
- Automatic Bank Draft (ACH/EFT): Monthly charges may be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date of bill.
- By Mail: Make your payment by securing a check or money order in the return envelope provided with the monthly statement.
- Drop Box: Leave your payment any hour of the day, any day of the week, in the drop box located in the municipal building parking lot. Please account for two additional work days for processing.
- In Person: Pay your bill in-person at the utility billing office located on the first floor of the Municipal Building.
- Online using Cuyahoga Falls Online.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Check or Moneyorder
Please note that a processing fee is applied by the credit card company when paying with credit or debit in over-the-counter and online transactions.
Call the Utility Billing department for questions on your bill at (330) 971-8250.