95-Gallon Cart with Recycle
The cost of Full Service is $19.50 less $2.00 recycle credit = $17.50 per month
The following amenities are included:
- One 95-gallon trash cart collected curbside
- Blue-lidded 95-gallon recycle cart provided with recycle option
- Yard waste carts are available by stopping by the Utility Billing Department and placing a $25 deposit.
- Up to 5 bundles of brush and limbs, 2” in diameter maximum collected each week
- Two oversized items collected curbside each week; appliances, mattresses, couches, carpet. Must be requested in advance.
- Spring Cleanup – First two full weeks in May (on collection day)
- Fall Cleanup – First two full weeks in September (on collection day)
- Holiday Cleanup – First collection day after Christmas
- One 10 Bag Party Packs – Contact the sanitation division at (330) 971-8010. Please call requests in 24 hours in advance.
The 65-gallon Cart with Recycle
The cost of Limited Service is $14.00 per month and the cost of Limited Service for Adult Seniors is $10.50 per month. These rates include the recycle credit.
- One 48-gallon trash cart collected curbside
- Blue-lidded 65-gallon recycle cart provided
- Spring Cleanup – First two full weeks in May
- Fall Cleanup – First two full weeks in September
- Holiday Cleanup - First collection day after Christmas
Note: Limited Service is available to senior citizens 65 years and over. Limited Service Customers are not entitled to free removal of bundled brush or oversized items such as furniture, carpet or appliances.
- Full-Service Without Recycle: $19.50 per month includes all of the Full Service amenities less the recycle cart.
- 95-gallon Trash Carts: $5.00/month for each additional cart.
- 10 Bag Party Packs: $15.00 for up to 10 additional bags. Contact the sanitation division at (330) 971-8010. Please call requests in 24 hours in advance.
- Major Clean-ups: $30.00 minimum for pre-scheduled special trash pickups for major clean-up events.
- Cart Contamination: $30 charge for contamination of any type of cart.
The city cannot take unbundled brush, dirt, mulch, liquids, hazardous material, rocks, concrete, bricks, blocks, tires, batteries, or larger amounts of construction material. Household chemicals, tires, oil-based paint and other hazardous household items can be taken to the Summit ReWorks Hazardous Waste Recycling Center listed in our Recycling Programs.
To subscribe or change your service, or for billing inquiries, call (330) 971-8250.