The Craft Shoppe is Cuyahoga Falls' own outlet for handcrafted items that supports our local artists and provides everything from quilted and hand-sewn comforts of home, to jewel, floral, and wooden designs that will brighten your day.
Hand Made Treasures
Find that perfect gift or final touch you have been looking for!
- Hand-sewn aprons, checkbook covers, change purses, keepsake bags, blankets, chemo turbans, decorator towels, teddy bears, pillows, stuffed animals, coasters, doll clothes, and adult bibs
- Quilted wall hangings, table runners, bed quilts, and pot holders
- Wooden birdhouses, bird feeders, bottle holders, singing coyote flutes, whistles, dollhouses, doll beds, clocks, and card holders
- Jewelry and greeting cards for all occasions
- Floral arrangements, wreaths, and gifts
- Embroidered baby booties, hats, afghans, sensory blankets, pacifier holders, bib sets
- Crocheted and Knitted afghans, doilies, scarves/hats/mittens, child dresses, sweaters, towel holders, pot scrubbers, puppets, and tea cozies
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 4:00pm
Call for holiday hours: 330-971-8423
New consignees of any age are welcome. Consignees who assist in clerking receive 90% of their sales. Call (330) 971-8423 to learn more.
The Craft Shoppe Board
Board meetings take place at 9:00 a.m. on the second Tuesday of each month at Quirk Cultural Center. Volunteers are welcome.