- What are your hours of operation?
- I need help paying my bill. Who can I call?
- My bill has been estimated. Is this normal?
- I am new to the City of Cuyahoga Falls. What do I need to do to have utilities turned on?
- I have fallen behind on my bill. What are my options?
- My bill arrived later than usual. Why is this?
- Is budget billing available?
- I am moving out of Cuyahoga Falls. What do I need to do to cancel utilities?
- Why is there a balance forward line item on my utility statement?
We are available, in-person, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and can be reached by phone 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
|Catholic Charities||(330) 475-0091|
|Summit County Help Line||211|
It is the city’s goal is to work off of actual readings from your meters every month. In instances where reads are not available, the city may be forced to make an estimate.
You will need to come into our office at 2310 Second Street and sign up for service in person with one of our customer service representatives. Please bring a photo ID and proof of rental/ownership. There will also be a deposit of $200-$250 and an application fee of $10 due at the time of sign-up.
Contact our office at (330) 971-8250 immediately. There are payment plans available as well as government agencies and charitable organizations that might be able to help.
This can be contributed to one of two things:
- Our automated meter reading system was unable to get a read and we had to send someone out to the location to get a manual reading.
- Our system identified an anomaly in your billing and we had to review all readings and dollar amounts before the bill is to be sent out.
Yes. Please visit or call the utility billing department at (330) 971-8250 to sign up today. Note that all accounts must be up to date on payments and have one year of history to set the estimated budget. Budget billing settles up twice a year, in January and July.
You should call our office at (330) 971-8250. You will need to provide us with the day that you would like services terminated, a forwarding address, and access to the location if needed.
The balance forward line item shows any unpaid portion of prior bills that have not been paid at the time that the new statement was generated. This can be caused by your payment and statement crossing in the mail or the utility billing office not receiving payment in full on your account. If you have submitted the full payment that the balance forward line item represents, please be patient as that is likely due to your most recent payment awaiting processing.