The rules and regulations at Water Works Family Aquatic Center have been designed for the safety of everyone.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A VALID, PHYSICAL GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID (I.E. DRIVER'S LICENSE, MILITARY ID, PASSPORT, STATE ISSUED ID) IS REQUIRED FOR DAILY VISITS AND TO PURCHASE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS FOR EVERYONE 16 YEARS AND OLDER - DIGITAL COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Children must be at least 42 inches tall to ride the lazy river and body and tube slides; must be 48 inches to ride the drop slides.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper-aged children.
Children under 12
- Ages 7-15: An adult 18 years of age or older must be in the Aquatic Center at all times.
- Ages 5 & 6: An adult 18 years of age or older must be in a swimsuit in the water and have visual contact with the child at all times.
- Ages 4 & under: An adult 18 years of age or older must be in a swimsuit and be within arms reach of the child at all times.
- Water Works is a non-smoking and non-vaping facility.
- This is a shallow water facility; therefore there is no diving anywhere in the facility.
- Swimsuits are the only acceptable attire for swimming.
- No glass or alcohol of any type is permitted in the facility; all other outside food and beverage is allowed.
- All food must be consumed on the concession patio or grass areas within the facility.
- Small floatation devices are permitted in designated areas.
- Daily admission is valid for the entire day; hand must stamped by the aquatic staff before leaving the facility to receive re-entry on the same day.
- Lap lanes may be removed if the crowd warrants.
- The pool will not open if the outside temperature is below 68 degrees or if attendance warrants.
- The pool will be cleared and may be closed in the event of a bad weather events.
- Refunds or rain checks are NOT issued in the event of inclement weather.
Groups/Field Trips - (Reservations & Shelter Rental Required)
- Reservations & Shelter Rental Required, field trips may be scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
- Upon entering the facility a minimum of one adult 18 years of age or older is required for every set of 5 children under the age of nine.
- Children who are 5 or 6 years of age must be supervised by an adult that has visual contact with the child at all times.
- Children who are under the age of 4 must be supervised by an adult who must be within an arms reach of the child at all times while they are in the water.
- Supervisors or children must be in swimsuit attire.
- Reservations are required to ensure admittance to the facility.
- All groups must check in with pool manager or the admissions office upon arrival. Groups of 20 or more are required to rent the Creekside Shelter for the day.
- One group supervisor must be designated by the group to act as the liaison to the aquatic staff. The group supervisor must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Direct Supervision of children by the adults must be maintained at all times while they are in the facility.
- Supervision is defined as being able to see/hear/discipline the children that the adult is directly responsible for watching.
- The group supervisor must inform the aquatic staff of any medical problems that may exist with any of the group members prior to entering the pool.
- The aquatic facility’s staff on duty are in charge at all times, and the adults in attendance with their group are expected to support the aquatic facility’s staff in the enforcement of all rules and regulations.
The rules and regulations listed above have been established for the safety of all participants and to enable your group to have a safe and enjoyable time at the City of Cuyahoga Falls aquatic facilities.