Due to poor weather conditions the Downtown Ice Rink is closed for the season. Thank you to all of our guests for an excellent 2021/2022 season. See you next Season!!!
The ice rink, located at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street, is now open for the season. Parking for the rink is available at metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 17 - January 2 (Holiday Break): 12:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 24: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 31: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
- January 17: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 18: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 13: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Last Day of Season)
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 1-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
Ice Rink Info Line: (330) 971-8100
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.