The Ice Rink will reopen November 28th for the Season!
The ice rink located at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street, will open for the season on November 28th. Parking for the rink is available at metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown.
The health and safety of all staff and visitors is the top priority and goal for keeping the ice rink open. Due to public health guidelines, there will be a limited capacity of skaters that will be permitted on the ice during operation hours. The ice rink will operate on a first-come, first-served basis, and skaters will be required to sign in before using the rink. The rink will be cleared and sanitized 15 minutes before every hour, each day. Skaters will be required to be off the ice during this time. The ice rink hours are subject to change without notice, and, due to updates regarding public health guidelines, operations may change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Friday-Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 18: 2:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 21 - January 3 (Holiday Break): 2:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 24: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 31: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
- January 18: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 4: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 15: 2:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Tentatively Last Day of Season)
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 9-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.