The Ice Rink is Closed for the Season. Thank you for a great season!
The ice rink located at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street, will open for the season on November 28th. Parking for the rink is available at metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown.
The health and safety of all staff and visitors is the top priority and goal for keeping the ice rink open. Due to public health guidelines, there will be a limited capacity of skaters that will be permitted on the ice during operation hours. The ice rink will operate on a first-come, first-served basis, and skaters will be required to sign in before using the rink. The rink will be cleared and sanitized 15 minutes before every hour, each day. Skaters will be required to be off the ice during this time. The ice rink hours are subject to change without notice, and, due to updates regarding public health guidelines, operations may change due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- first come, first serve for skating, no advance reservations are given, tickets are given in person only, and not processed online
- skaters must come to the skate shack to be issued a ticket for a time slot, if time slots are still available
- everyone must leave the ice at 15 minutes to the hour for sanitizing
- skaters allowed back on the ice at top of each hour
- skating is free, skate rentals are $4/pair
- once capacity on the ice is reached, groups will be provided a ticket with the date, next available hour time slot and a statement saying their spot will be held for 5 minutes past the top of the hour they are signed up for
- capacity on the rink is based on number of people, not skate rentals
- providing your own skates does not guarantee a spot on the ice at any specific time
- if someone does not arrive by the end of that 5 minute grace period, they forfeit their time slot and it goes to the next in line
- a group only may reserve (reservations are made in person only, no advanced reservations will be processed) one time slot at a time (in other words, if you skate from the 6:00-6:45pm time slot there is no guarantee you can get back on in the 7:00pm hour unless there is room and you will be asked to get another ticket)
- Once all of the tickets have been issued for the day, and no remaining tickets are available, this will be posted on the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Rec department Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/cfoparks)
- Friday-Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 18: 2:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 21 - January 3 (Holiday Break): 2:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 24: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 31: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
- January 18: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 4: 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 15: 2:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Last Day of Season)
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 9-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
Ice Rink Info Line: (330) 971-8100
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.