The rink will be closed for public skating on Friday 2/10/23 due to a special Valentine's day skating event. For more information and to register please click HERE!
The ice rink, located at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street. The ice rink is scheduled to open for the season on Saturday November 26th from 12:00 p. m. - 8:00 p. m. Parking for the rink is available at metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 21 - January 3 (Holiday Break): 12:00 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 31: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
- January 16: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 17: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- February 20: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Last Day of Season)
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $5 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 1-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
Ice Rink Info Line: (330) 971-8100
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.