You can easily be a Neighborhood Ambassador.
Do what you have time for and customize your activities by your neighborhood's priorities by following the below guidelines.
- Sign-up for CFO Alerts on urgent matters
- Receive email updates from the city on new and upcoming activities & services
- Follow the city on social media
- Participate & share in activities improving our community's quality of life
- Learn about services that can help you or a neighbor
- Be the eyes & ears of your street block
- Submit ideas for the neighborhood to your councilmember & City Hall
- Report suspicious activity or newly vacant homes
- Enhance your neighborhood in small & large ways
- Drive safely & slowly through neighborhoods & school zones
- Act as a role model by practicing & sharing Friendly Tips for Strong Neighborhoods
- Connect with your neighbors via Nextdoor
- Welcome new neighbors to the block
- Educate neighbors on services & activities to provide opportunities to be strong, safe & vibrant
- Connect neighbors in need with others who are able to offer a helping hand
- Host neighborhood events like block parties & community coffees to bring people together, share ideas & have fun
- Recruit & nominate more Neighborhood Ambassadors
Email NeighborhoodExcellence@cityofcf.com, or call (330) 971-8200 for more information on how you can be a part of the Neighborhood Excellence Initiative.