Mayor Don Walters is pleased to announce the 2021 Halloween schedule of events featuring family-friendly fun throughout October.
The Downtown Halloween Extravaganza is scheduled for Friday, October 8, 2021. All activities are free. Concessions will be available for purchase.
Schedule of Events
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Front Street Trick or Treat (Hosted by the Downtown Cuyahoga Falls Partnership)
- 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Costume Contest in the Amphitheater
- 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Outdoor Family Dance on the Plaza
- 9:00 p.m. Outdoor Movie "Hocus Pocus"
*Rain date is scheduled for October 15, 2021.
Drive-thru Trick or Treat
Drive-thru Trick or Treat will be held Saturday, October 23, 2021, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at ten sites throughout the city. Each site will feature candy, character visits, and city trucks on display. Participants will remain in vehicles, and safety protocols will be in place throughout the event.
Drive-thru Trick or Treat Locations
- The Natatorium, 2345 4th Street enter from Oakwood Drive
- Newberry Park, 1500 Silver Lake Avenue
- Ross Park, Intersection of Maplecrest and Hollywood
- Oak Park, 1320 Jefferson (lot by the tower)
- Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Avenue
- Downview Sports Center, 1617 Bailey Road
- Water Works Park, 2025 Munroe Falls Avenue
- Kennedy Park, 2100 Issaquah St (not the Munroe Falls Ave Entrance)
- Keyser Park, 851 West Bath Road
- Babb Run Park, 2800 Sackett Avenue
For more information about Drive-thru Trick or Treat, please contact Parks and Recreation at 330-971-8225.
City Hall Trick or Treat
Cuyahoga Falls City Hall Trick or Treat is scheduled for Friday, October 29, 2021, from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Cuyahoga Falls Municipal Building, 2310 Second Street. Visitors will have the opportunity to trick or treat with various departments throughout City Hall. '
Citywide Trick or Treat
Annual city-wide trick or treat is scheduled for Saturday, October 30, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Spooktacular Halloween Display Tour
The City of Cuyahoga Falls Neighborhood Excellence, Communications, and Community Outreach Department is partnering with Neighborhood Ambassadors to sponsor the Second Annual Spooktacular Halloween Display Tour. To register a display for the tour, please visit https://www.cityofcf.com/spooktacular-halloween-display-tour, email email@example.com or call 330-971-8208 by Friday, October 22. Halloween Display Tour addresses will be updated weekly on www.cityofcf.com.