Mayor Don Walters is pleased to announce that the City of Cuyahoga Falls, in partnership with Summit e-Waste Recycling Solutions, will host an electronics recycling event for all residents on Saturday, September 18th, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Cuyahoga Falls Service Complex, 2560 Bailey Road. Participants must enter the Gaylord Grove Road entrance.
The following items are accepted:
- Desktop Computers & Laptops
- Printers - All Types and Sizes
- Cell Phones, PDAs & Mobile Devices
- Telephones & Phone Systems
- Modems, Routers & Servers
- DVD Players, VCRs & Stereos
- Game Consoles & Radios
- Cables, Wires & Power Adapters
- Ink & Toner Cartridges
- Anything that plugs in or uses batteries
- Computer Monitors
Please note, there is a charge for CRT "tube" televisions: $5 per 12" and smaller and $10 for anything over 12". Summit e-Waste accepts all forms of payment but cash payments must be made in exact change. Hard drive shredding will also be available on-site. Summit e-Waste attendants will direct participants where to park to access hard drive/laptop/desktop shredding services.