Mayor Don Walters announces that the 2020 Citywide Leaf Pick-up Program will begin Monday, October 26, 2020, and run through Friday, December 4, 2020.
Each residence receives three (3) scheduled leaf pick-up dates. To check scheduled pick-up dates and routes, please visit www.cityofcf.com/services/fall-curbside-leaf-pickup. Note: These dates may not follow your regular sanitation collection date.
- Please do not park cars along streets during your scheduled pick-up days, as it may be impossible to remove the leaves.
- Leaves must be raked to the curb in loose piles by 7:00 a.m. on the day of pick-up.
- Leaves will not be picked up if mixed with limbs and debris.
- Residents are reminded not to rake leaves into the street as this may cause clogging of the storm sewers and could result in serious flooding during heavy rains.
- Bulk Trucks (without rakers) will complete the first two pickups of the season. Crews will pick up bulk piles of leaves on your scheduled date. On the third pickup, they will return to your area on the scheduled day with leaf rakers to pick up remaining leaves.
- Inclement weather conditions or holidays may cause minor variations in the pick-up dates.
Please note, leaves placed in brown paper yard waste bags will not be picked up. After leaf pickup is complete, leaves will only be picked up in your tan yard waste carts on your city trash pickup day. Brown paper yard waste bags are no longer accepted. Do not place leaves in plastic bags or any other container for trash pickup. This is prohibited by City ordinance.
Residents with questions regarding the 2020 Leaf-pickup Program, such as up-to-date pick-up schedule information may call the Leaf Pickup Hotline at 330-971-8031.