All non-residential customers of the Cuyahoga Falls Electric System with annual electrical usages of less than 250,000 kWh are invited to apply for rebates on proposed energy efficiency projects.
The maximum rebate incentive payout each year will be no greater than $10,000. See the Rebate Chart for available rebates. Rebate incentive funds are limited each year and are awarded on a first come first serve basis.
All rebate payments are subject to the program Terms & Conditions for the year that the project was approved for rebates.
See the SCEEP Process Flow Chart for how the program process works.
Project eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The energy efficiency project must be installed at a non-residential customer facility where the electric is received from the Cuyahoga Falls Electric System.
- The project must be for items listed in the Rebate Chart.
- The project must have the intention of reducing the customer's electrical consumption.
- The project must result in a permanent reduction of electricity usage.
- The project must have a simple payback period of less than 7 years.
- The project site must be inspected and the project approved for a rebate in writing prior to the start of the project.
Rebates are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the program that were applicable when the project was first approved for the program. A copy of the Terms and Conditions can be found at the link below:
To Inquire and/or Enroll in the Program:
Contact Bryce Pulleyt at: