Documents Informing Process

In order to track the many programs and services the city has to offer, associated documents are required to apply for and inform the city of what you require.

Find here a variety of permits, applications, and forms sorted by category.

  1. Athletics
  2. Businesses
  3. Community
  4. Complaints & Appeals
  5. Housing & Development
  6. In-person Housing & Development Applications
  7. Law & Safety
  8. Tax



Submit the permits indicated with as asterisks (*) to the Human Resources department.


Complaints & Appeals

Housing & Development

General Contractor Registration


Stormwater Management


Zoning Permits

In-person Housing & Development Applications

Please visit the Engineering department to properly apply for the following permits:

Culverts & Pipes

  • Installation
  • Inspection
  • Replacement

Curbs, Driveways & Sidewalks

  • Drive Approach (Including Walk)
  • Street/Walk Obstruction
  • Sidewalk Replacement
  • Sidewalk, New and Installed
  • Curb Cutting


  • Berm Opening
  • Unpaved Street
  • Paved, Improved Street
  • 405 Street


  • Commercial Site Inspection
  • Concrete Work (By Homeowner)
  • Downspout Opening
  • Replace Water Service


  • Storm Sewer Tap
  • Water Tap
  • Sanitary Sewer Tap

Law & Safety


Please visit the Income Tax department for the most up-to-date City of Cuyahoga Falls tax forms:

  • Admissions Tax
  • Boston Township JEDD Net Profit Return
  • Business Questionnaire
  • Cuyahoga River District Community Reinvestment Area Tax Exemption
  • Employer Quarterly Municipal Withholding
  • Employer Monthly Municipal Withholding
  • Estimated Tax Payment
  • Individual Questionnaire
  • Individual Tax Return
  • JEDD Employer Monthly Municipal Withholding
  • JEDD Employer Quarterly Municipal Withholding
  • Net Profit Return