9 a.m. Step off
- Friday, May 12 - Deadline for Parade Applications
- Sunday, May 21 at 2 p.m. - Final Parade Meeting - Mandatory for all participants. Location - American Legion Post #281 (1601 Front Street)
- Monday, May 29 - 9:00 a.m. - Memorial Day Parade
- Sunday, June 4 - 2:00 p.m. - Wrap-up meeting
NOTE: Attendance for the Final Meeting, May 21, 2023 (before the parade) is MANDATORY. A representative from your group must attend this meeting in order for your group to participate in the parade.
In order for organizers to know the total number of units that are going to be in the parade, please note the following:
- If you have more than one unit attending, PLEASE send an application for each unit so that parade organizers know what space is required for the line-up area.
- If you have a car following your group, please note it on your application, you do not need to submit a separate application.
Please contact Parade Chairman Dave Sebastian at email@example.com or 330-923-3201 for more information or with questions.