The Ice Rink will reopen Novemeber 30th for the Season!
The ice rink located at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street, will open for the season on November 30th. Parking for the rink is available as metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown. Public bathrooms are located on the lower (Riverfront) level of the Pavilion.
- Thursday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 20 - 30 (Holiday Break): 12 p.m - 8:00 p.m.
- December 24: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- December 25: CLOSED
- December 26-30: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- December 31: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- January 1: CLOSED
- January 20: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- February 17: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Last Day of Season)
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 9-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.