Flicks on the Falls offers outdoor film entertainment for the entire family!
Join us downtown for a night of FREE family fun at Flicks on the Falls! Located at the Downtown Amphitheater, the feature movie begins at dark. Movies are free and snacks will be available for purchase at local stores on Front Street- or bring your own!
Strollers are welcome and stadium style seating is available; however, you may bring your own chairs. To ensure that everyone has a great time, please leave your pets at home. Click here for a flyer.
2020 SCHEDULE COMING SOON!
- June 13: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- June 20: The Wizard of Oz (1939) - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- June 27: Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation (2018)
- July 11: Hook (1991)
- July 25: The Incredibles (2004)
- July 26: Incredibles 2 (2018) *bonus Flicks during KidsFest*
- August 1: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)
- August 8: Mary Poppins Returns (2018)
Please note that Flicks on the Falls does not take place during festival weekends and will not be rescheduled if cancelled due to inclement weather.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225.