To make your visit to Water Works even more special, you can sit pool-side, host your own pool party, put a dog on the grill, or do all three! Water Works is sure to meet your entertainment needs.
Want to make certain you have a shady place for the day? Rent a poolside cabana!
We've added 2 more cabanas for the 2018 season! These are great for young children, older guests, or families that want to be near all of the action. The five 9' x 9' structures includes four chairs, two chaises, small table, and prime deck space are all yours from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for a full day of family enjoyment.
- Member Rate: $30 per cabana
- Non-member Rate: $40 per cabana
Please note that payment is taken at time of reservation. Call the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225 to make your day at Water Works Family Aquatic Center sunburn free!
The Creekside Pavilion is the perfect place for your next family reunion, birthday party, or company outing.
Seating 50 people and furnished with picnic tables and a large grill, the pavilion is available daily to rent from 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Member Rate: $30
- Non-member Rate: $40
Book this facility early as weekend dates fill fast! Please note that full payment is due at the time of reservation. Facility admissions are not included in the rental fee and apply to all guests, even if they will not utilize the pool.
Let your child experience a fantastic day of outdoor fun with a Water Works Splash Party Package. Our staff handles all the set-up and all you have to do is supply the fun, and of course, that special birthday boy or girl!
- Daily admission for up to 10 guests (2 adults maximum)
- 1.5 hours use of the party tent (2 party times available daily: 12:00 - 1:30 pm or 2:00 - 3:30 pm)
- Your choice of pizza or hot dog, drink, and ice cream for 10 guests
- Downloadable Splash Party Invitation
- Resident Rate: $125
- Non-resident Rate: $175
- For safety reasons, a 5:1 ratio of adults to children are required for splash parties This means that at least one adult must be prepared to enter the water for every 5 children attending the party who are under 12 years of age.
- The party must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance.
- Party packages are not available that last 2 weeks of the season due to low concession items.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- If the facility closes due to inclement weather, the splash party will be rescheduled for a future available date.
- Everyone entering the facility is considered a guest of the splash party including siblings, grandparents, child's parents, etc. For the safety of our patrons, a valid government issued photo ID (driver license, state issued ID, military ID, passport, or CFOne Card) must be presented for each individual 16 years of age and older to enter the facility.
- Party guests are allowed to stay in the facility outside of the scheduled party time, but may use the party tent area only during the party.
Please note that payment is taken at time of reservation. Book your party in advance by calling (330) 971-8087.
Print this convenient brochure summarizing these exciting rental opportunities and more!