Performs tasks necessary to maintain the cleanliness and operation of buildings, grounds, parks, and other areas for which the Parks & Recreation Department is responsible.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs general landscaping work around recreation buildings, parks, and sports fields (such as mowing, trimming, pruning, sod and mulch laying, watering, etc.)
• Performs general maintenance of recreation facilities, property and grounds.
• Mows, seeds and fertilizes lawns and grounds. Plants flowers, weeds and fertilizes flowerbeds.
• Performs a variety of custodial duties at park restrooms and facilities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, carpets, windows, tables, and other furniture.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Click the following link to apply: APPLY HERE