The Friends of the Cuyahoga Falls Library help initiate, develop, and support many services that cannot be included in the library's tax-supported budget.
The book sales are held annually on the first full weekends in May and November. Members are entitled to attend pre-sale night on Thursday before the opening to the public. Book sale proceeds support the Friends of the Cuyahoga Falls Library efforts.
2017 Book Sale Schedule
- Thursday, May 4: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Friends' Members Only)
- Friday, May 5: 10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, May 6: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 2: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Friends' Members Only)
- Friday, November 3: 10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Call the Cuayhoga Falls Library for more information at (330) 928-2117.