The Twilight Triathlon is an evening indoor event and is a one-of-a-kind experience.
The event is comprised of a 20 minute swim, a 20 minute bike, and then a 20 minute run in our beautiful state of the art facility, with an outstanding aquatics center, Cycleops bikes, and sports floor track.
A biathlon also takes place and includes 20 minutes each of biking and running.
- The swim pool is 25 yards with 6 lap lanes.
- A fleet of Cycleops bikes are available for use in the triathlon. Each person must weigh in prior to the competition in order to accurately measure their bike performance.
- The running track is in the upstairs portion of the facility and is a 1/8 mile track.
All participants will be required to show a photo ID upon check in at the Natatorium.
Packet Pick-up & Weigh-in
- Friday, January 5 | 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 7 | 7:00 p.m.
- Date: Saturday, January 6
- Times: 7:00 p.m. doors open | 8:00 p.m. start
All transition times are 5 minutes and it is the responsibility of the runner to be in place when the wave starts.
- Individuals: $35
- Team Relay: $65
- Biathlon: $45
Please note that a price increase goes into account after November 1.
All race registrations must be made online through active.com. Pre-registration is required. No payments will be accepted at the Natatorium. For more information about the race, visit the Natatorium website or call (330) 971-8080.