Adult seniors may join the Cuyahoga Falls Travel Club and enjoy exciting day and overnight trips, luncheons, interesting meetings, and more!
Membership to Falls Travel Club is only $5 per year! Members are welcome to join at any time of the year. Additional fees vary by trip. Click here for the latest bulletin. Some upcoming trips include: Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Noah's Ark & Newport Aquarium, Cleveland Indians game, Raven's Glenn Winery, and Scenic Allegheny Casino.
First Thursday of each month at 1:00 p.m. Visitors and new members are welcome!
Third Thursday of each month at 10:00 a.m.
First Thursday of each month at 11:15 a.m.
First Thursday of September at 12:00 p.m. (advance tickets required)
- Anyone who uses a walker or wheelchair must have a companion on all trips.
- Refunds are not guaranteed when canceling a trip. Only if another person is available to take your spot can a refund be completed.
- Theatre and show tickets are NOT refundable. Standbys help out in these situations; please understand this is how the tour companies operate.
- Only members paying for trips on “first” sign up dates will receive a $2 discount from the cost of day trips. No discounts for overnight trips.
- Park in the furthest back of the parking lot when leaving on a trip. The public uses the Quirk Cultural Center during the day.
- Payment: due at sign up; please bring checkbooks to meetings. You need to pay when signing up on a trip. No Cash. Checks payable to: Falls Travel Club. Make sure your phone number and the trip name or date are on the check.
- All tips and gratuities are included on trips unless noted.
Please note that all meetings take place at and trips leave from Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Avenue.
For more information and a list of upcoming trips, call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425.