Designed for children ages 3 to 6 and their parents, Tot Time is an exciting program set in the parks.
Participants learn and play in art, crafts, storytelling, games, exercise, music, and themes. An adult supervisor staffs this free program for Cuyahoga Falls residents only.
To register, attend the first session at the park closest to where you live. An adult must remain throughout the session and actively participate in the activities.
Monday, June 4 - Friday, July 27
Mondays & Wednesdays
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. @Lions Park
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. @Indian Mountain Park
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. @Linden Park
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. @Quirk Cultural Center
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. @Valley Vista Park
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. @Oak Park
To receive alerts about cancellations via text or email, sign up for CFO Alerts.
For more information, call the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225.