Throwing and hand building sessions are offered to build foundational skills on the potter's wheel.
New and experienced potters benefit from individual attention and learn to perfect their skills. New students must start with hand building or take a pottery technique class.
Hand building and throwing classes run concurrently and participants may choose between the Monday or Tuesday sessions.
- September 11 - October 16
- October 23 - December 4 (no class week of November 20)
- January 15 - February 19
- February 26 - April 2
- Mondays: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Resident: $75 per person
- Non-resident: $90 per person
Pre-registration required. Glazes and firing are included in the cost of the session. Clay is provided for an additional fee.