Learn the basics of jewelry making while creating a piece to wear!
Most pieces will be completed in one class time. All materials are provided. Please bring a desk lamp if you have one.
V for Victory Bracelet - all experience levels
Challenge yourself with a bracelet that will twist your thoughts to another level.
- Saturday, March 11, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 1, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Royal Earrings of the Sand - beginner level
Learn the basics of jewelry making with Japanese seed beads to create a beautiful set of earrings.
- Saturday, March 6, 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 9, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Black Romance Necklace - all experience levels
Learn to make a versatile, elegant necklace that can also be worn as a bracelet. 2 day project.
- Thursdays, March 16 and 23, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays, April 12 and 19, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Starburst Earrings - all experience levels
Learn how to use beads to create the shape of a diamond, follow the bead path, and connect with other beads.
- Wednesday, March 1, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 2, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Firework Embrace Bracelet - intermediate level
Learn to use 2-hole beads and step-up techniques for the next round of bead work.
- Saturday, March 18, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 23, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Parks & Recreation Registration Fee
- Resident: $2 per student
- Non-resident: $4 per student
- Royal Earrings of the Sand and Starburst Earrings: $25 per student each
- V for Victory Bracelet and Firework Embrace Bracelet: $35 per student each
- Black Romance Necklace: $48 per student
Pre-registration is required. Instructor fee made payable to Elysia Zeller before first class.