The Ice Rink is CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!
A brand new ice rink has been installed at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street. Parking for the rink is available as metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown. Public bathrooms are located on the lower (Riverfront) level of the Pavilion.
Due to mechanical issues, we regret to inform everyone of the closure of the ice rink for the rest of this season. We want to thank you for a fantastic season this year and we hope to bring you more awesome programming to our fabulous Downtown. Please remember the awesome Downtown businesses that have supported us this season and pay a special visit to them in lieu of the ice rink. Again, thank you everyone - we will return later this year. Now bring on summer!
- Friday: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 24: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 25: CLOSED
- December 26-30: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 31: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 1: CLOSED
- Monday, January 21: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6: Closed for the 2019 Season.
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person - skate sizes start at Youth 9-10 and go up to Adult Size 13
- Sharpening: There is NO skate sharpening service available
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.