Opening day is Saturday, November 24!
A brand new ice rink will be at the plaza by the Downtown Pavilion and Amphitheater at 2085 Front Street. Parking for the rink is available as metered street parking on Front Street or the 3 public parking decks located downtown. Public bathrooms are located on the lower (Riverfront) level of the Pavilion.
Don't miss the Holiday Tree Lighting on November 24 at 5:30 p.m.! Click here for more information.
There will be FREE ice skating lessons provided by Kent State University on Sunday, December 16 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.! Skate rental charges still apply.
Opening day is Saturday, November 24 from 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday*: 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 24: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 25: CLOSED
- December 26-30: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 31: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 1: CLOSED
*NOTE: after December 31, the rink will only be open Friday-Sunday.
- Admission: FREE for everyone!
- Skate rental: $4 per person
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are all accepted.
For more information, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (330) 971-8225.