For kids who like to move and parents who don't want to spend a fortune on gymnastics classes, these sessions are the perfect fit!
A variety of classes are offered for children ages four through 12.
All classes take place on Saturdays.
- September 9 - October 7
- October 14 - November 11
- November 18 - December 16 (no class November 25)
- January 13 - February 17
- February 24 - March 24
- Pre-ballet (Ages 4 - 6): 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- Tap, Tumbling, & Jazz I (Ages 4 - 6): 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
- Tap, Tumbling, & Jazz II (Ages 6 - 8): 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Gymnastics I (Ages 6 - 12): 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Gymnastics II (Ages 6 - 12): 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Beginner Ballet (ages 6-8): 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Fees are per session.
Sessions 1, 2 & 4
- Resident: $30 per person
- Non-resident: $36 per person
- Resident: $24 per person
- Non-resident: $30 per person
- Resident: $36 per person
- Non-resident: $42 per person
clothing and footwear
For all classes, loose comfortable clothing should be worn. Leotard and tights are optional. No jeans.
- Pre-Ballet & Beginner Ballet: Ballet or Isotoner slippers
- Tap, Tumbling & Jazz I & II: Tap shoes or strap on Sunday shoes (tap) and ballet or Isotoner slippers (jazz)
- Gymnastics I & II: Barefoot
Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register over the phone, please call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425 or the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225.
Print out a Youth Dance and Tumbling flyer here.