Girls, take your favorite guy on a date and dance the night away!
This enchanting father-daughter tradition is for girls, ages four years and older, and their best guy! Event includes a light dinner, DJ and dancing, a keepsake photo, and a treat bag for the girls. Space is limited and seats go quickly, so please register early! Click here to view the flyer.
- Friday, February 1 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Seating is on a first come basis starting at 6:15 p.m. for the evening dances and 12:45 p.m. for the afternoon dance. Those wishing to sit together should arrive together.
- Resident: $12 per person
- Non-resident: $14 per person
- Resident: begins January 14
- Non-resident: begins January 21
Reservations must be made in advance. Register online or call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425.