Girls, take your favorite guy on a date and dance the night away!
This enchanting father/daughter tradition is held for girls, 4 years and older. Seating is on a first come basis starting at 6:15 p.m. for the evening dances and 12:45 p.m. for the afternoon dance. Those wishing to sit together should arrive together.
Space is limited and seats go quickly, so please register early!
- Friday, February 3 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 4 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 5 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Resident: $12 per person
- Non-resident: $14 per person
- Resident: starting January 23
- Non-resident: starting January 30
Reservations must be made in advance.
For more information and to register, please call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425, the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 971-8225, or online.