Complete a full basic floral program in just 6 weeks!
Curriculum that will be covered is listed below. All materials, containers, and flowers included. Participants must bring scissors and wire cutters or a floral knife (recommended). Every participant who attends all the classes will receive a certificate of completion. Taught by Tami Custer. View the flyer for more information.
All classes take place on Monday evenings.
- April 16 - May 21
- Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- greening in and basic round fresh flower arrangement
- wreath with artificial flowers
- corsages and boutonnieres
- hand tied wedding bouquets and flower care
- vased flowers
- dried and silk arrangements
- Registration fee: $20 per resident, $40 per non-resident
- Class fee: $165 per person
Pre-registration required. Class fee must be paid to Tami Custer at time of registration.
For more information and to register, call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425.