Adult Ballet lessons are designed to promote good posture, self-confidence, and grace, while teaching students how to strengthen and protect their bodies from injury.
These classes will consist of traditional ballet barre, stretching exercises and mild ballet center floor combinations. Come join the fun, meet new people, and get some exercise with instructor Jean Brady! All sessions are monthly. Click here for the class flyer. All classes are beginner/intermediate levels.
2018-2019 Tuesday Session Schedule
- October (no class October 23)
- December 4 & 11*
- January (no class January 1)
- Times: 9:00-10:15 a.m. or 6:00-7:00 p.m.
2018-2019 Thursday Session Schedule
- November (no class November 22)
- December 6 & 13*
- Time: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Registration Fee: $10 per resident, $16 per non-resident (*$5 per resident, $8 per non-resident for December)
- Class Fee: $20 for one class, $35 for two classes in same week
Pre-registration required. Fees are per monthly session. Class fee must be paid to Jean Brady before the first class.
For more information or to register, please call the Quirk Cultural Center at (330) 971-8425.